Educational Support » Guidance » 20/21 YR: Current Year Enrollment Info

20/21 YR: Current Year Enrollment Info

Let's check your home address to confirm it is within the Garden Grove High School Boundaries:
Click here to FIND YOUR SCHOOL:  Assigned School Map
  1. Are you new/returning to the GGUSD district?

If yes, follow the instructions provided in the NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT.pdf below.  


At this time, we are not open for walk-in registrations, please e-mail the Guidance Office as outlined in instructions.   REGISTRATION APPOINTMENTS ARE PROCESSED BETWEEN 8A - 12P  AND 1P - 3:30P.

  1. Are you currently attending a GGUSD high school?

If you are a current GGUSD student you need to do the following:

    1. Notify your current GGUSD high school you have moved and request your withdrawal paperwork and check out grades.
    2. Provide Proof of Address to GGHS ( 2 bills in parent(s)/guardians name showing new address that is within Garden Grove High School's boundaries )

You can e-mail one of the following to submit your current bills and withdrawal paperwork.  We cannot update your address until we have proof of the new address.


JoDee Acosta @

Teresa Huerta @


Once proof of address is provided and you have withdrawn from the other GGUSD high school we can activate and enroll you at GGHS.