Educational Support » New Students--registration info » Registration Documents

Registration Documents

List of documents needed to enroll a student at Garden Grove High School.
For students coming from outside the Garden Grove Unified School District, please bring the following documents with you to register (AFTER you complete the Aeries AIR process):
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Residency (address verification)**
  • Most recent transcript
  • Parent/Guardian photo ID 
For students coming from a sister school within Garden Grove Unified, please bring the following documents with you to register:
  • Proof of Residency (address verification)**
  • Drop paperwork from your previous school (should include class list and grades at the time of dropping)
** Garden Grove High School has strict address verification requirements.  ONLY the following documents are acceptable proof of address and ONLY in the parent/guardian's name.  If the following paperwork is not in parent/guardian's name, please see our Registration FAQ.
  • Deed to home
  • Mortgage/escrow paperwork
  • Property Tax Bill
  • Utilities (gas, water, electricity)