The Senior Financial Aid Evening Workshop for will be at the GGHS Cafeteria on Thursday, Nov. 15 at 6:30 p.m. High school seniors and families who attend this workshop will receive help completing the FAFSA and the CA Dream Application.
Please bring all Financial Aid documents to receive assistance in filling out the FAFSA or the CA Dream Application. For more information, please call 714-663-6175.
Checklist of Important Documents You Need to Help Complete the FAFSA or the Dream Application
If you don't have every one of these documents, that's okay. Attend the workshop with the documents that you have and that apply to you.
- Driver's license
- Social Security card or number
- Alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Your 2017 income information
- Parent 2017 income information
- Your 2017 tax and parent tax information;
- 2017 bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, Social Security benefits, or child support payments
- List of colleges you are interested in attending