Garden Grove High School
Monday, June 19, 2017
Congratulations Class of 2017!
Graduation will be
Tuesday, June 20th at 1:30 pm at Bolsa Grande High School
Monday: Minimum Day Bell Schedule--school day ends at 12:20.
Mandatory graduation rehearsal in North Gym@10
Senior Luncheon (w/ senior package) following rehearsal
Non-seniors: Finals, Per 0, 1, 3, 5
• Argos, Please remember to clean out your book lockers. Everything must be cleared out of each locker. You may take your lock home with you and use it for next year.
• Senior class of 2017! We have a deal with our Commemorative bricks. We are giving the opportunity to purchase a commemorative brick for only $100.00. This is a one time deal through June 20th. Your bricks will be the first to be installed in front of Heritage Hall. Go online to order your bricks now.
• If you need elective credits or just want to explore a career you can sign up for an ROP class this summer. To see the ROP summer schedule and to register see the Guidance Office.
• GGHS is selling commemorative bricks. Bricks will be laid outside of Heritage Hall. The first bricks purchased will be placed at the foot of the stairs of our Heritage Hall which houses decades of GGHS memorabilia. We will unveil the bricks and our new stadium at the beginning of our next school year. You can find the order form on our website gghs.us and click on the brick icon on the top left corner of the page. Orders are due by June 20th. This would be a great gift for a senior or a current or Alumni student.
• Students who drive to school must park in the student parking lot or they may park at The First Baptist Church across Euclid. Also all students must have a GGHS parking permit from the attendance office. Please do not park at the Garden Grove Regional Library.
• The class of 2018 needs to build up their Graduation Night Committee. Parents if you’re interested in planning your students’ senior grad night please contact Leeann at email@example.com.
• Argos, our scholarship webpage is continually being updated. To view available scholarships visit gghs.us under the scholarship tab. Some of the offered scholarships are available to all grade levels.
• We encourage students to come to school prepared each day. However, if they forget an ACADEMIC item for one of their classes it may be dropped off in the Attendance Office by a family member. Please make sure the item is labeled with the student’s first and last name. Please make the student aware that they need to pick up the item during break, lunch, or in between classes. This policy is also noted on Page 6 in the Student Planner.