Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELOs)
What is an Expanded Learning Opportunity (ELO)?
ELOs are designed to provide students with opportunities to...
1) Get help and support with their classes
2) Expand College and/or Career Readiness
3) Receive additional support acquiring English as a second language
4) In some cases receive extra additional opportunities to receive credit for classes
5) Receive Socio-Emotional Learning to support their mental wellbeing and mindfulness.
These ELO are facilitated by GGHS faculty and staff and in many cases the students' own teachers.
ELOs are offered both before and after school, and new ELO opportunities are add all the time!