Educational Support » Guidance » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

We are currently experiencing difficulties with our Parchment orders.  Effective immediately, all transcript orders are currently being processed via our GUIDANCE OFFICE.  Please complete the google form below to request a transcript.  Please allow 24 hours for processing.  At this time, we are only able to process requests for in person pick up. We apologize for any inconvenience.  We hope to have the issues resolved soon.  
Garden Grove High School Transcript Request:  Transcript Request Form
If you have any questions you can contact the Guidance Office at (714) 663-6175.  Thank you.
PARCHMENT currently not available as of 11/16/2021.  
It's never been easier to order a transcript! If you graduated from any GGUSD high school from the Class of 2015 forward, you can now order a transcript through Parchment.

Click HERE to be directed to our district Parchment page.

Need help? Here are some helpful resources to help you order your transcripts:
If you graduated before 2015, don't worry. You can submit your request through the GGUSD Records Department.
End of Year (2nd Semester) FINAL Transcript Information

As the school year comes to an end, colleges may start asking for a copy of your transcript and most will want a final transcript that shows 2nd Semester Grades. 
The benefits of using PARCHMENT to process our transcripts is you can place orders now for immediate delivery AND place orders to hold until Semester Grades have been uploaded. 
How, is this possible?  They have this great option "HOLD FOR GRADES."  If you need to send a college a final transcript you can place that order now via Parchment.  The main thing to select is "HOLD FOR GRADES" so the transcript is not processed until 2nd Semester grades are loaded.  Check out the handout below for more information!

if you DO NOT select "Hold for Grades," the transcript order will be processed IMMEDIATELY which only shows grades up to 1st Semester.  For that final end of year transcript with 2nd Semester grades you need to select "Hold for Grades."

Any questions please call the Guidance Office at (714) 663-6175.