GARDEN GROVE HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
21st Century Communicators who
- Express thoughts and ideas using academic language through writing and speech in both formal and informal settings.
- Use technology as an informational source and communicate through various digital mediums.
- Understand and respect online ownership rights, privacy and security concerns, and digital footprints.
Global Citizens who
- Respect people with different belief systems, cultures, and abilities.
- Participate in civic and campus affairs in an informed, thoughtful, and effective manner.
- Practice environmental responsibility.
Innovative Thinkers who
- Read, analyze, and evaluate a variety of texts and other source materials.
- Make decisions using high level thinking skills, logic, and evidence.
- Collaborate with groups and other individuals to creatively solve problems.
Life-Long Learners who
- Possess personal goals for academics, career, family and community life.
- Demonstrate skills in resolving conflicts through the use of restorative practices and open non-violent communication.
- Demonstrate study skills and work habits that include consistent attendance, punctuality, organization, reliability, self discipline, and effective time management.