2021/2022: Enrollment Info
Thank you for your interest in Garden Grove High School.
Please make sure you confirmed that your address is within the Garden Grove High School boundaries by entering it on the “FIND YOUR SCHOOL” map at: Find Your School.
*Addresses outside the GGHS boundaries must have an approved Transfer on file with Student Services at the District Office. More information regarding transfers can be found here.
To pre-enroll your student, please follow the instructions below:
- Log onto the GGUSD website at GGUSD.us and complete the online “New Student Enrollment” process (Select PARENTS à RESOURCES à NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT).
- When you have completed STEP 1 (Aeries Online application) you will need to contact the Guidance Office at (714) 663-6175 to schedule an appointment to submit the following documents to the school:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (*if records are from out of the country they MUST BE transcribed by a U.S. medical office)
- Report Card or Unofficial Transcript from previous school
- IEP/Special Education Documents (if applicable)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Proof of Address (Proof is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian). Items submitted MUST BE in Parent/Guardians name and DELIVERED by US Mail.
The Guidance Office is open Monday – Friday between 7:30a – 4p (closed for lunch from 12p-1p). At this time due to COVID safety measures, we are ONLY processing enrollments/registrations by appointment only between the hours of 9a – 3:00p. Please feel free to contact the Guidance Office with any questions or concerns at (714) 663-6175.
Welcome to the Argonaut family!
Guidance Office Secretary