- • Lost and Found is also here. Another NOTE: Lost and found items unclaimed by holiday breaks--winter, spring, end of school--will be donated to charity.
Replacing LOST or DAMAGED BOOKS:
Did you lose a textbook? There are no fines for lost textbooks. You are responsible for replacing any textbook you no longer have. There are various websites you can buy new and used books from, see information below on how to search and replace a lost textbook:
Request List of Checked Out Books and ISBN# from Bookstore Here:
2. From your browser, type in the ISBN#
- Various websites will come up that have that textbook available. *Some possible websites that sell new and used textbooks include: www.chegg.com, www.ecampus.com, www.amazon.com, www.campusbooks.com, www.textbook.com
- BEFORE YOU PURCHASE, open the page to see the picture of the textbook. The textbook must be NEW or USED in EXCELLENT or VERY GOOD condition.
3. When you receive the replacement textbook, you will take it to the bookstore ALONG WITH all the pages of the receipt from your order.
- Write your name and student number on the printed receipt.
4. The bookstore will review the textbook and clear your account if the replacement item matches what was lost.
Any questions regarding the replacement of a textbook can be sent to Ms. Stacey Fulcher at [email protected]us.
7:30 a.m to 3:00 p.m