AP Exam Information
AP UPDATE 4/23/2021
Good Afternoon AP Students and Parents,
AP Exams begin on Monday, May 3rd and continue through Monday, May 17th.
The most current AP exam information and AP Exam Schedule is available below to help you best prepare for exams. Note that this updated schedule includes testing locations for all exams.
Please plan to arrive and report to your testing location by 7:15 am for 8:00 am exams and 11:15 am for 12:00 pm exams.
If you have any questions, please contact me anytime, AP Coordinator, Mrs. Steinle, email@example.com.
AP Exam Bulletin Spring 2021
Garden Grove High School
AP Exam Bulletin Spring 2021
Dear AP Students and Parents:
With AP Exams beginning the first week of May, we remain dedicated to providing you and your child with the most updated exam information. Our team of AP teachers are committed to a learning experience that will help your child be well prepared and feel confident about taking their exams. Please make note of the following to help your child stay informed leading up to exam day.
- AP Exams are scheduled during the first two weeks of May beginning May 3rd through May 17th.
- Morning exams will begin at 8:00am and afternoon exams will begin at 12:00pm. Please review the 2021 AP Exam Schedule below and calendar your child’s exam dates and times.
- AP Exams will be paper and pencil exams taken in-person on campus and will cover the full course scope and content of each AP subject. We are working hard to ensure that all health and safety protocols are in place in order to provide the safest testing environment for all students.
- Make sure your child has joined our “AP Students 2020-21” Google Classroom page in order to receive announcements, updates and information related to AP exams. Information and announcements will also be available on our GGHS website.
- If you did not get an e-mail invitation to the “AP Students 2020-21” Google Classroom you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added.
- Encourage your child to commit to AP Daily Live Review sessions beginning April 19th and streaming live through April 29th. Students can access these free sessions on the CollegeBoard YouTube channel or watch them as on-demand recorded videos in AP Classroom.
- Prior to testing your child will receive detailed information on where to report on campus for their exams, along with a list of what they need to bring on exam day.
- There are many benefits and advantages to taking AP exams, including but not limited to: college readiness, earning college credit, standing out in college admissions, assessing the knowledge and higher level thinking skills that your child has developed over the course of the school year.
If you have any questions about exams, please contact our GGHS AP Coordinator, Kristen Steinle at email@example.com.